BEST EMPLOYER FOR MENTAL WELL-BEING
How do we enter? Enter your own company or nominate another in the industry.
Who is this award for?
This award is for employers that have created a stimulating and supportive work environment for their staff and demonstrated a commitment to their mental well-being throughout 2020 and the COVID-19 pandemic.
This award will be judged on the following criteria:
- Evidence of an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) or a plan throughout the pandemic to look after employees mental well-being
- Sharing of educational material with employees on how to source support
- Initiatives to engage staff, for example social virtual get-togethers or home workouts
- Staff retention and development
- Initiatives to help employees manage their finances
- A clear human resources policy that identifies mental health champions
What do you need to submit?
- 750 words or a 5 minute video explaining how your company meets the above criteria
- If relevant, supporting evidence demonstrating the above criteria
- If relevant, quotes or case studies from employees that have benefited
All supporting evidence must be provided in one document, you may include links to webpages.
To submit your entry and supporting evidence CLICK HERE
To pay for your entry CLICK HERE
Payment is needed prior to the 30th of October for your entry to be judged.
How much does it cost to enter?
£25 per entry
What do you win?
- The prestige of winning an award from your industry (and we’ll send you a trophy too!)
- Presentation of the award at a virtual ceremony on the 26th November 2020
- You’ll be featured in BOSS Today, OPI, Channel Info and Dealer Support
All those nominated will receive a goody bag prior to the Awards evening to help them enjoy the night in addition to a free link to access the ceremony.