DEALER EXCELLENCE AWARDS
At a time when it is increasingly necessary for dealers to grow sales and profitability the award will be based on how effective a dealer is at maximising the return from their customer base.
Dealers of all sizes are invited to enter.
In no more than 750 words please submit your entry, ensuring that all criteria from the below list are addressed.
Nominations from suppliers, manufacturers, wholesalers and dealer groups are also welcomed. Nominations should include the dealer name and a 750 word description of how the dealer has displayed excellence.
There are two sections in this category:
• Up to £5m annual turnover
• Over £5m annual turnover
Please indicate clearly which section your entry should be entered into on your initial submission.
The judges are looking for the following:
• Origins of your business (including when started, target market and brief history)
• Current management structure
• Business dimensions – revenue, locations, logistics, number of employees
• Sales by category
• Customer profiles – how you analyse your customers
• What is the average age of your accounts?
• What measures you have taken to ascertain potential spend and how you have sought to win it. What tools you have used, if any, and the results before and after
• Customer testimonials supporting your application
The judging panel will be looking for evidence to demonstrate innovation, business excellence, sales growth and service that define you as an “excellent dealer.”
Entrants may be invited to make a short presentation, in person or via teleconference, to aid the judging process.
All information received will be treated in the strictest confidence and can be returned or destroyed after the Awards.