FUTURE FUND GRANTS – AWARDED BY THE BUSINESS SUPPLIES CHARITY
The BOSS Business Supplies Charity has launched Future Fund Grants to help support individuals looking to progress their career in the business supplies industry.
These grants, of up to £750, per person are available to individuals who work, or have recently worked, in the business supplies industry who may need financial support for professional development to further their careers at this time. Grants should be used to help develop the recipient’s skillset so they can further their careers within the sector. For example:
- Courses for personal and professional development
- Presentation training
- Books and resources to further your development
- Financial support to attend events to benefit your development
What do you need to submit?
- 500 words or a 5 minute video explaining why you should receive a Future Fund grant. Please explain what you would use the money for and how this would help you develop your career in the industry. Please state the exact amount you are requesting and whether you have already asked your employer (if working) to fund this.
- 2 references from colleagues in the industry supporting why you should receive the grant.
You may be asked to attend a short Zoom interview with our Judges