Independent Retailer of the Year
How do we enter?
Nominate your own independent retail business.
Who is this award for?
The independent retailer (maximum of 10 stores) that provides an offering of Business Supplies (Office Products/Stationery)
This award is for the independent retail business that has triumphed in the face of adversity and navigated their way through one of the most challenging trading periods in recent memory. This is recognition for the Independent Retailers that have bounced back, proving that positivity, determination and hard work will prevail.
This award will be judged on the following criteria:
- Efforts to remain a COVID-19 safe environment; new procedures and practices to keep employees and the public safe
- Demonstrating a positive influence within your community
- Steps you’ve taken to ‘Bounce-Back’
- Initiatives undertaken to promote business during the pandemic
- Company ethos; demonstration of maintaining morale and team-building exercises
- Customer feedback
- Lobbying work undertaken
- Charity work
- Best Displays
What do you need to submit?
- Explain why your independent retail store meets the above criteria
- Supporting evidence demonstrating the above criteria (video, images, anecdotal, previous articles)
- 2 references from your supply chain – this could include buying group, vendors or suppliers