OUTSTANDING TEAM EFFORT OF THE YEAR
How do we enter? Nominate a team or enter a team you are part of.
Who is this award for?
This award is for the team that has worked together effectively and efficiently to improve the service/product that they offer to customers or colleagues.
The definition of a team is two or more colleagues that share the same goals, in either their day-to-day work or on a particular project.
This award will be judged on the following criteria:
- Successful team work and joint learning
- Demonstrating mutual respect among team members
- Have agreed effective and clear responsibilities and roles and a common set of core values and standards along with a sense of purpose
- Have demonstrably proved that the teams original objectives/target have been surpassed
- In working together have clearly embedded a culture where knowledge, information and learning can be shared
What should your submission include?
- An explanation of how your team meets the above criteria
- If relevant supporting evidence demonstrating the above criteria (financial or anecdotal)
- 3 references from the industry (at least one must be external to the individuals company)