FUNDRAISING HERO (2 Awards)
- Company Winner
- Individual Winner
How do I enter? Nominate an individual or company or enter yourself or your company.
Who is this award for?
This company or individual will have raised a substantial amount of money for their chosen charity or organisation. This money will have benefited the local community, the industry or a national charity.
This award will be judged on the following criteria:
- Evidence of the amount raised (however the impact will be given greater weight)
- Creativity of gaining funds/sponsorship?
- Engagement – how many people were involved?
What do you need to submit?
- 750 words or a 5 minute video explaining how you/your company meets the above criteria.
- If relevant supporting evidence demonstrating the above criteria (financial or anecdotal)
- 3 references from the industry (at least one must be external to the individuals company)
All supporting evidence must be provided in one document, you may include links to webpages.
To submit your entry and supporting evidence CLICK HERE
To pay for your entry CLICK HERE
Payment is needed prior to the 30th of October for your entry to be judged.
How much does it cost to enter?
£25 per entry
What do you win?
- The prestige of winning an award from your industry (and we’ll send you a trophy too!)
- Presentation of the award at a virtual ceremony on the 26th November 2020
- You’ll be featured in BOSS Today, OPI, Channel Info and Dealer Support
All those nominated will receive a goody bag prior to the Awards evening to help them enjoy the night.