INDUSTRY COMMUNITY HEROES
- There will be a maximum of 6 recipients for this award
How do I enter? Nominate an individual or company or enter yourself or company.
Who is this award for?
This award is for individuals or companies working in the industry who help to develop communities by bringing together those in their company, their local community or individuals throughout the industry. They could run an industry group, forum or networking club or just be an active well networked individual who helps facilitate connections for the good of the sector. They will help integrate new entrants to the industry, champion the best interests of the sector or provide a valuable hub to their local community.
This award will be judged on the following criteria:
- Evidence that this individual or company has created a community
- Evidence of the qualities that set this individual or company apart from others
- Examples of behaviours and contribution that have made a difference
- Endorsements and recommendations from colleagues, customers or suppliers
What do you need to submit?
- 750 words or a 5 minute video explaining how you or your company meets the above criteria
- If relevant, supporting evidence demonstrating the above criteria (financial or anecdotal)
- 3 references from the industry (at least one must be external to the individuals company)
All supporting evidence must be provided in one document, you may include links to webpages.
To submit your entry and supporting evidence CLICK HERE
To pay for your entry CLICK HERE
Payment is needed prior to the 30th of October for your entry to be judged.
How much does it cost to enter?
£25 per entry
What do you win?
- The prestige of winning an award from your industry (and we’ll send you a trophy too!)
- Presentation of the award at a virtual ceremony on the 26th November 2020
- You’ll be featured in BOSS Today, OPI, Channel Info and Dealer Support
All those nominated will receive a goody bag prior to the Awards evening to help them enjoy the night.