How do we enter? Nominate an individual or enter yourself.
Who is this award for?
This award will be given to an individual that has either:
Faced great adversity or a challenging environment personally or in the workplace throughout the pandemic but has performed admirably despite challenges.
Has taken it upon themselves to accept additional responsibility or go the extra mile throughout the pandemic and has shown themselves as inspiration to their teams and colleagues.
In both cases the judges would like to hear this individual’s story and understand this may be very personal. This individual will have demonstrated courage, resilience and exemplary or perhaps creative work ethic.
They may have won the admiration of their colleagues or teams for how they have juggled responsibilities, coped throughout, supported others or set up new initiatives or perhaps their efforts are still to be recognised – this award could do just that.
This person will be an inspiration to others and will have lead by example holding themselves to high standards.
This award will be judged on the following criteria:
- Evidence of the ability to adapt to effectively manage a challenging situation
- Evidence of courage and resilience throughout the pandemic
- Evidence of supporting others
What do you need to submit?
- 750 words or a 5 minute video explaining how you or the nominated individual meets the above criteria.
- If relevant, supporting evidence demonstrating the above criteria
- 3 references from the industry (at least one must be external to the individuals company)
All supporting evidence must be provided in one document, you may include links to webpages.
To submit your entry and supporting evidence CLICK HERE
To pay for your entry CLICK HERE
Payment is needed prior to the 30th of October for your entry to be judged.
How much does it cost to enter?
£25 per entry
What do you win?
- The prestige of winning an award from your industry (and we’ll send you a trophy too!)
- Presentation of the award at a virtual ceremony on the 26th November 2020
- You’ll be featured in BOSS Today, OPI, Channel Info and Dealer Support