MOST SUPPORTIVE LINE MANAGER
How do I enter? Nominate an individual or enter yourself.
Who is this award for?
This award is for managers or directors that have created a stimulating and supportive work environment for their team and demonstrated a commitment to their welfare. This will have resulted in high staff satisfaction levels and a well-motivated, ambitious and integrated team. This individual will have gone above and beyond to prioritise their employee’s throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
This award will be judged on the following criteria:
- Evidence of providing appropriate resources so that employees can do their jobs properly and safely
- Evidence of how this individual has supported their employees, particularly at difficult times in their lives
- Involving employees in decisions that affect them and giving them a voice in the business
- Recognising employee achievements
What do you need to submit?
- 750 words or a 5 minute video explaining how your manager meets the above criteria
- If relevant, supporting evidence demonstrating the above criteria
- 2 references from colleagues/employees
All supporting evidence must be provided in one document, you may include links to webpages.
To submit your entry and supporting evidence CLICK HERE
To pay for your entry CLICK HERE
Payment is needed prior to the 30th of October for your entry to be judged.
How much does it cost to enter?
£25 per entry
What do you win?
- The prestige of winning an award from your industry (and we’ll send you a trophy too!)
- Presentation of the award at a virtual ceremony on the 26th November 2020
- You’ll be featured in BOSS Today, OPI, Channel Info and Dealer Support
All those nominated will receive a goody bag prior to the Awards evening to help them enjoy the night.