OUTSTANDING TEAM EFFORT OF THE YEAR (2 awards)
- OVER £5m
- UNDER £5m
How do we enter? Nominate a team or enter a team you are part of.
Who is this award for?
This award is for the team that has worked together effectively and efficiently to improve the service/product that they offer to customers or colleagues throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
The definition of a team is two or more colleagues that share the same goals, in either their day-to-day work or on a particular project.
This award will be judged on the following criteria:
- Successful team work and joint learning
- Demonstrating mutual respect among team members
- Have agreed effective and clear responsibilities and roles and a common set of core values and standards along with a sense of purpose
- Have demonstrably proved that the teams original objectives/target have been surpassed
- In working together have clearly embedded a culture where knowledge, information and learning can be shared
What do you need to submit?
- 750 words or a 5 minute video explaining how your team meets the above criteria.
- If relevant supporting evidence demonstrating the above criteria (financial or anecdotal)
- 3 references from the industry (at least one must be external to the individuals company)
All supporting evidence must be provided in one document, you may include links to webpages.
To submit your entry and supporting evidence CLICK HERE
To pay for your entry CLICK HERE
Payment is needed prior to the 30th of October for your entry to be judged.
How much does it cost to enter?
£25 per entry
What do I win?
- The prestige of winning an award from your industry (and we’ll send you a trophy too!)
- Presentation of the award at a virtual ceremony on the 26th November 2020
- You’ll be featured in BOSS Today, OPI, Channel Info and Dealer Support
- A certificate for all team members
All those nominated will receive a goody bag prior to the Awards evening to help them enjoy the night in addition to a free link to access the ceremony.