RISING STAR OF THE YEAR
How do I enter? Enter yourself or nominate a colleague.
Who is this award for?
This award is for an individual who has accelerated their career during 2020. Whether this is through accepting increased responsibility, demonstrating a major contribution to the success of the company they work for or providing excellent professional service to their customers, suppliers, or external stakeholders in the business.
Candidates are welcomed from any part of the business if they have played a significant part in recent improvement and can demonstrate career development. Areas of the business could include, but are not limited to, IT systems, sales, customer services, accounting, operations, warehousing, delivery, product development, training etc.
People from all areas of the industry can enter for this award.
This award will be judged on the following criteria:
- Record of achievement
- Evidence of progression
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Contribution to their teams’ success
- Contribution to customers, suppliers or outside stakeholders
What do you need to submit?
- 750 words or a 5 minute video, including the entrants starting position in the company, the name of the company and an explanation of how the entrant meets the above criteria.
- If relevant, supporting evidence demonstrating the above criteria.
- 3 references from the industry (at least one must be external to the individuals company)
All supporting evidence must be provided in one document, you may include links to webpages.
Entrants may be invited to take part in a short virtual interview.
To submit your entry and supporting evidence CLICK HERE
To pay for your entry CLICK HERE
Payment is needed prior to the 30th of October for your entry to be judged.
What is the deadline for entries?
Applications close on Friday 30th October
How much does it cost to enter?
£25 per entry
What do I win?
- The prestige of winning an award from your industry (and we’ll send you a trophy too!)
- Presentation of the award at a virtual ceremony on the 26th November 2020
- You’ll be featured in BOSS Today, OPI, Channel Info and Dealer Support
- An hours mentoring session over Zoom with one of BOSS Training Team or BOSS Board
- A place on the Leader of the Future Committee